To fit the décor of your space, Rubber Tiles comes in a wide range of designs and colors to choose from, besides being tough and long lasting. Moreover, Rubber Tiles require almost zero maintenance. There is quite a wrong assumption of Rubber Tiles that they are quite expensive and difficult to maintain. But, the real scenario is that when compared to other flooring options, Rubber Tiles might be a bit expensive, but that pays off due to their greater longevity, making it a great long term investment. Also, it’s very easy to maintain Rubber Tiles.
Be it your home or your business, just scroll through to find out some of the key benefits of Rubber Tiles.
Key Benefits of Rubber Tiles
(1) Longevity and Flexibility: Rubber Tiles are completely water resistant so there is no chance of them getting damaged by moisture or spills. Also, Rubber Tiles are capable of withstanding a high volume of foot traffic. The floors made up of Rubber Tiles are quite durable and flexible just because of the natural elastic properties of rubber. They are quite popular in gyms and weight rooms, as they are great at absorbing impacts. Due to this feature, they find excellent applications in commercial settings in which people are always on their feet. Rubber Tiles provide huge comfort due to more cushion compared to other flooring types, and significantly reduce the chances of injuries and fatigue.
(2) Low Maintenance: There is a totally wrong perception about Rubber Tiles, that it requires a lot of maintenance. Just because Rubber Tiles attract a bit of dirt and debris, you just need to vacuum the floor regularly and mop it once a week, with a mixture of water and a mild detergent. Keep in mind that Rubber Tiles might get damaged if you use very harsh chemicals, for cleaning purposes. For protecting your Rubber Tiles, cleaning up the spills as soon as possible becomes a must.
(2) Better Slip Resistant: Rubber Tiles typically far exceeds the minimum standard of the coefficient of friction, and are exceptionally slip resistant. It is for this reason that it finds wide applications in gym flooring, and is also an attractive option in nursing homes and healthcare facilities.
(3) Eco Friendly and Recyclable: We all know that rubber is extracted from the sap of a rubber tree. You will be astonished to know that rubber is extracted in such a way that it does not affect the growth of a tree, while also being highly renewable. For a wide range of applications, Rubber can be reused and it is also recyclable. Moreover, Rubber Tiles can be cut into small pieces, and thus they can be used to create entirely new products, and also for mulch and playground surfaces.
Added Benefits of Rubber Tiles
- Rubber Tiles maintain their dimensions.
- Free from PVC
- Absorb sound and combat static
- Resistant to water and moisture
- Resistant to heavy impacts
- Resistant to scratches and scuff marks
- Resistant to chemical spills and cigarette burns
- Resistant to stains, molds, and mildew
- Uniform Color
Are Rubber Tiles right for you?
The special corners of your home dedicated to recreation or utility functions are the informal areas where Rubber Tiles are best suited. Especially, it is most well suited for exercise rooms, and spaces where working on feet becomes a compulsion, like workshops or laundry rooms, just because of the elasticity of Rubber Tiles.
Now, that you have gone through all the benefits of purchasing Rubber Tiles, Why wait any longer? Rubber Tiles are a great option for various commercial or residential settings. Besides finding wide applications in gyms, fieldhouses, educational facilities, healthcare facilities, and other commercial settings, they are now finding utility in homes for laundry rooms, exercise rooms, and others. Just get hold of a company selling Rubber Tiles at attractive rates near you to give your dream home a glamorous outlook.